Microbial certainty to production
The low microbial risk level reached with aqueous ozone promotes both product safety and shelf life and revamp cleaning processes in the food industry.
Aqueous ozone oxidizes dirt and eliminates microbes together with their biofilms and toxins. The cleaning and disinfecting properties are utilized on all kinds of surfaces regardless of the surface material. As a residue-free and food-safe cleaner, aqueous ozone is also suitable for cleaning food contact surfaces.
Aqueous ozone can be used for
- Food industry hygiene locks and entrance rooms
- Washing trolleys and tools
- Process waters
- Washing pack boxes and hygiene pallets
- Cleaning and washing food handling tables and conveyors
- Washing the process devices and processing lines
- As the water in washing machines and CIP washes
- Floor cleaning
- Cleaning pipelines and sewers
- Cleaning waste treatment areas
Restaurants and kitchens
- Disinfecting washing of kitchen and food contact surfaces
- Cleaning food making utensils e.g. vegetable chopper or juicer
- Polishing stainless steel surfaces
- Cleaning cold storage areas and fridges
- Cleaning tables, desks, showcases, windows, and touch surfaces by spraying and/or wiping
- Basically, all general cleaning purposes
The chemical-free cleaning enhances production capacity, shortens the washing time, and enables quick washes in the middle of the production.
Asthere is no detergent residue, rinsing off the detergent residue is not needed,and the splashing of the cleaning chemicals is not generating a contamination risk as oxygen and water are the only residues of aqueous ozone. The aqueous ozone enables a more carefree working environment, while chemical use and management needs decrease. The chemical-free cleaning enhances production capacity, shortens the washing time, and enables quick washes in the middle of the production. This brings confidence and certainty to food safety, decreases food loss, and provides flexibility to the supply chain.
Because aqueous ozone does not leave chemical residues, it is also used in direct food contact. For example, fruits, vegetables, and seafood can be rinsed with aqueous ozone to slow down food spoilage and improve the product’s shelf life by eliminating microbes on the product.
Contact us and we will tell you about the possibilities.
A device to ozonate 20–100 litre batches of water via electrolysis. The unit is submerged into water and turned on for 1–20 minutes depending on the amount of water and intended use.
A device to ozonate 1–10 litre batches of water via electrolysis. The unit is submerged into water and turned on for 1–20 minutes depending on the amount of water and intended use.